Then you’ve come to the right place! We’re running our first ever live event…
Discoco – the friendly face of online learning and your community of trusted course creators – has existed for a few months now, so we thought it was a great time to gather some insights and add yet another Zoom commitment to your calendar, in the form of our first ever live event.
So, you want to make an online course? is happening at 8pm on Tuesday 7th September and it’s FREE! We’ll be joined by some special guests from the Discoco universe and we’ll be sharing some intel on:
- The different kinds of online courses (self-paced? Live? Group coaching?) – and how to choose the right one for your business.
- How to name your course (and why “How to lose a guy in 10 days” provides the perfect inspo…).
- Pricing! Eww, awkward. Let’s break it down and all stop feeling weird about it.
- Platforms! There are an overwhelming array of places to host courses these days – how do you pick the right one?
- Probably some other great stuff too!
Whether you’ve already made a course or two but they’re not performing as you might like, or you’re course curious and looking for some guidance (we are all about persuading people with great expertise to turn it into an online learning experience), we think you’ll find it useful.
And we look forward to, ahem, seeing you next Tuesday.