Money is one of the main causes of tension in long-term relationships.
This course gets to the heart of the issue by combining expert financial support with relationship expertise to help you leave the blame game behind and move forwards, together.
Why we love this course
Money management is personal. When you’re in a relationship, particularly one of the ‘longer-term’ variety, money can be the cause of a hell of a lot of tension. Even if you don’t talk about it. Perhaps, especially if you don’t talk about it.
Well, it’s time to talk about it.
Combining Sara’s financial expertise and Kim’s therapeutic techniques, this unique programme offers you and your partner the chance to level up, financially speaking. This course provides a safe space to explore the spending habits and financial awareness and attitudes of both sides of your partnership to help you uncover where some of your problems might lie (are you breaking out into a cold sweat yet?) so that you can grow financially, together and set realistic financial goals for the future.
Phew, mop that brow. We can confirm that having a third party involved (as well as hearing from other couples on the programme) allows you to have a much more open, appreciative and expansive conversation than you might be used to. This is one time where the phrase, ‘better out than in’ genuinely applies. No duvet wafting required.
You should book this course if
You are a couple who are ready to work together to achieve your money goals.
Just remember to tell your other half if you book this on their behalf…just saying…
What's the format?
- 4 live workshops run every other week
- Self-paced actions to be taken in between workshops
The best bits
- Friendly expert advice
- A chance to learn and set goals with your partner
- Accountability from your attendance on the live workshops
The next cohort will start on 21st October.
Want more details? No problem, read on...
Over the course of 2 months you will:
- Get clear on your relationship to money and what might be holding you back, without getting stuck in blame, shame or your differences
- Understand what you have, what’s available to you, and most importantly, what you want without getting freaked out by overwhelm, judgement or the unknown
- Set goals as a couple that you can stick to without pulling in different directions, or overcommitting
- Get clear on how to make it happen and hold yourself accountable without falling off the wagon, or getting distracted
What people say about working with Sara
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: firstname.lastname@example.org