Family mealtimes not living up to the dreamy expectations set by US TV dramas you watched circa 1996? Sarah can help make mealtimes manageable again. So you can stop tearing your hair out (yuck, no wonder they won't eat the food).
Why we love this course
If you’re anything like us and happen to have kids, you will have imagined lovely family dinner times, sitting around a sunny kitchen table. You’ll have put the work in early on too (I mean, at least with your first child) homemade kale thingies, mushed sweet potato stuff. So why (WHY?!) are mealtimes such a nightmare now?
Kids up and down like yo-yos, endless requests, whinging about the food, refusing to eat anything that doesn’t belong in the ‘frozen beige’ food group (yes, it’s definitely a food group) or anything that can’t be identified as a ‘snack’. Enter Sarah Alder and her reassuringly titled course to help de-stress your mealtimes.
Sarah believes that mealtimes can be a healthy, happy, stress-free way to spend quality family time together and we want to believe it to. Using her experience working with families to plan and improve mealtimes, Sarah will give you the tools to help your child overcome whatever is holding them back from trying something new. She’ll help you to instil a love (yes, we said love) of food. You’ll learn how to ease the mealtime struggles and prepare meals everyone will eat.
Who knows, with Sarah’s help you might start to raise future foodies who will cook your meals in the future. Then you can get your own back…
You should book this course if
You are the parent of children aged between 18 months and 10 years old.
Sarah usually works with busy working mums, juggling part or full time work with childcare.
What's the format?
- Four-week interactive online programme delivered through a closed Facebook group
- Bespoke to you and your family’s needs and situation
- Delivered via video call or in person if appropriate (Sarah is based in Bristol)
The best bits
- Friendly expert advice
- Support from other parents in closed Facebook group
- Option for 1:1 or group workshops
Want more details? No problem, read on...
Not only will you transform mealtimes, but as a bonus there’ll be:
- Access to Sarah for the entire four weeks to ask questions and get personalised support
- Nutritional support from Laura Clark Nutrition
- A guided session on the power of EFT/tapping to reduce anxiety from Hannah Currant
- An introduction to getting more balance, energy, strength and time back into your life from Heather Keats Health and Fitness for Mums
- Ongoing support from Sarah’s ‘How to feed your fussy eater’ Facebook community of parents and carers who have participated in her workshops and courses (a closed group)
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com