Bored in your 9-5? Would love to start your own business but not sure what to do? How about setting up your own Eco Cleaning business? Why on Earth* not? What’s more, Kate can show you how to get set up and ready to go in just 10 weeks. Better draft that resignation letter. *incidentally you’ll be doing your bit to help it too.
Why we love this course
What type of work is always in demand, allows you to set your own hours, choose your clients, work locally and manage the admin from home? If you’re looking for a change and you’d love work that ticks all these boxes, then setting up your own cleaning business could be a brilliant option.
In this self-paced course Kate Bennett, founder of A Clean Education (ACE), will teach you how to set up your own eco cleaning business in just 10 weeks. In 5 easy to follow modules, Kate will help you to:
– Plan you perfect eco home cleaning business
- find your niche.
- create your website and think about the brand you need to bring your business to life.
- build a team of dream cleaners so you do not have to do any of the cleaning yourself.
- win clients
- how to clean green!
Kate has done all this herself, so you don’t have to. All you have to do is buy her fab course, write the resignation letter for your 9-5 (disclaimer, make sure you’ve done the course before you do this!) and get ready to try something new.
You should book this course if
You want a change of career and you think running a cleaning business could be for you.
What's the format?
- 5 modules
- Tasks to complete at the end of each module
- 30 minute coaching call with Kate
The best bits
- Expert advice and support
- Self-paced with the option to get up and running in just 10 weeks!
- Practical guidance and activities to complete
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: firstname.lastname@example.org