Clear your head not your bank account.
This immersive programme will help shift the way to think (and feel) about money; creating more financial awareness and better habits.
Why we love this course
Fancy taking control of your money rather than playing Russian Roulette with your debit card every month? Will there be enough money left or not. Ooo exciting (stressful). Not that we’ve ever done that, obviously…
In this immersive course Sara combines her 20+ years of financial expertise and her coaching skills to help you get to the bottom of your spending habits and develop a better, less stressful way to manage your money.
Sara’s warm and non-judgemental approach makes talking about what’s really going on in your bank account (and your head) feel easy. Which is important because this stuff is hard.
Yes, taking Sara’s course involves more spending, but we think it’s worth the investment and, let’s face it, making money one less thing to worry about can be totally life changing.
You should book this course if
You are ready to take control of your finances and achieve your money goals
What's the format?
- 4 1:1 sessions, every other week
- Self-paced actions to be taken in between workshops
The best bits
- Friendly expert advice
- Accountability through attendance on 1:1 sessions
- Actions to complete in between sessions
Want more details? No problem, read on...
Over 2 months you will:
- Get clarity on your relationship with money and what might be holding you back without getting stuck in blame or shame
- Understand what you have, what’s available to you and most importantly, what you want, without getting freaked out by overwhelm, judgement or the unknown
- Set goals that you can stick to without pulling yourself in different directions, or overcommitting
- Get clear on how to make it happen and hold yourself accountable without falling off the wagon, or getting distracted
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com