Ever wanted to start, do or make something that will make a positive difference in the world? Look no further than this self-paced course from expert Design Thinker, Kerry.
Why we love this course
- Wouldn’t it be brilliant if you could use your skills, creativity and time (even if you only have a little of it spare) to give something back, make a positive difference and feel like you are doing something that really matters?
But where do you start?! The world is so complicated and you can’t fix everything, right?
Artist, community organiser and Design Thinking expert, Kerry Bertram, invites you to choose an area of your life that you want to organise in a purposeful and meaningful way, in this short, affordable and self-paced course. This could be your business, a project, family life or an aspect of your work.
She breaks the task of deciding ‘how on earth you can make a difference when there’s just so much you could do?!’ into 3, easy to follow units:
- Time & energy
- Words & actions
- Reflect & grow.
Each unit has a video, creative thinking exercise, template tool and downloadable worksheet that you can work through at your own pace. Each unit will inspire you with confidence, tap into your natural creative thinking abilities and provide practical ways to organise your time, the things that you do and how you use your energy.
We feel calmer and more connected already.
You should book this course if
Anyone who wants to make a difference without burning out.
What's the format?
- 3 videos introducing the units and sharing real life stories of making things that matter.
- 3 Creative thinking exercises, to identify what’s right for you
- 3 Template Tools to put your thinking into action
- 3 worksheets to capture your ideas and learning
The best bits
- Complete in your own time, at your own pace.
- Finish the course with a clear plan, tailored to you.
What people say about working with Kerry
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com