Let meal planning expert Sarah Alder show you how to save money, food, your sanity and the planet (or at least do your bit to contribute to that last one...).
Why we love this course
UK households waste 4.5m tonnes of food each year, worth £14 billion and equating to £700 a year for an average family with children. If those sobering stats bring you out in a cold sweat then this course is for you.
Work with Sarah on a 1:1 basis or take her brilliant online course to find out how you can reduce your food waste, save money on your food bills, be more efficient in the kitchen and make the most of the ingredients you buy.
This course will introduce you to simple, practical approaches that can be tailored to suit you, your family and your lifestyle. The course (both 1:1 and online) will cover:
- Meal planning – how to get started, how to meal plan, how to make it work for you so that you can stick with it
- Getting organised – to make meal planning quicker and easier, to make shopping more efficient
- Stocking up – using a well and thoughtfully stocked store cupboard and what to include
- Batch cooking and preparation – what to prepare, how to prepare it and putting it to use
- How to build a meal – so you aren’t reliant on recipes for specific meals and so you can cook one meal but meet the needs and preferences of the whole family
- Reducing waste – storing ingredients better, making the most of the ingredients you buy and dealing with leftovers
So, if you want to do your bit and save money while you’re at it, click on the link below and let Sarah show you how to get started.
You should book this course if
You are a parent who wants to feed their family healthy food while saving money for the big things.
You are concerned about the environmental impact of food waste and want to know how to make your food go further.
What's the format?
- 90 minute 1:1
- 60 minute self-paced course
The best bits
- Friendly expert advice
- Option to complete a self-paced course or have a bespoke 1:1 session with Sarah
- Hints, tips and techniques that are good for your pocket and the environment
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com