Periods can be more than just (a) pain. They can have power, if you know how to find it. Find out how to maximise your menstrual cycle in Abi Adams's amazing 8 week programme.
Why we love this course
For too many years we tried our absolute hardest to ignore our menstrual cycle. Popping some Feminax when the cramps kicked in, shoving a Tampon in when we started to bleed and hoping for the best. We looked forward to the 5.5 days in the month when we felt like a ‘normal human person’ (as defined by a society that actively ignores the fact of menstruation – unless they want to sell us Feminax and Tampons) and made the best of a bad situation.
Well, that just doesn’t cut it anymore. It never did, if we’re honest. Periods are NORMAL, our menstrual cycles are NORMAL. So why on earth do we treat them like they are a burden that make us abnormal for, let’s face it, most of our adult lives?
But, how do we start to engage and make peace with a process we have tried so hard to avoid thinking about for so long. How do we even begin to understand it, let alone tune in to what our body needs at each stage (apart from a lot of chocolate, we know that one)?
Thankfully, the formidable Abi Adams has created Prøject Wøman to help us to face this ‘taboo’ head on, once and for all. She has created this immersive, 8 week, online programme to help women with our menstrual cycles (whatever stage they are at) understand more about our bodies and how to move through our cycle (life) with confidence, patience and power.
So, if you want to feel more in tune with your body, understand and connect with all the stages of your cycle and take control of your symptoms without apology, then we can’t recommend Abi’s course highly enough.
You should book this course if
You are a women who menstruates and wants to be more in tune with your body and your cycle.
This course is also suitable for you if you are peri-menopausal or menopausal.
What's the format?
- 8 weekly live 1-hour group sessions with Abi (recorded and available afterwards)
- A Body Book to support each week’s learning
- 4 bio-energy movement videos to support the different stages of your cycle
- 4 exercise/movement videos to support each stage of your cycle
- Spotify playlist for each part of your cycle to inspire you
- A welcome pack including a doTerra essential oil
- Access to the PW community on Mighty Networks connecting you with other great women for support
- 20% off a remote 1:1 kinesiology hormone supporting session
The best bits
- Inspiring, expert advice
- Being part of a supportive community of women
- All the extras bits to support you through your cycle long after the programme has ended
When's the next date?
Next programme launches on 24th January 2022.
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com