Being a parent can be tough. It can be hard to take a step back from the endless stream of demands (from them) and commands (from you). But there is a better way and Laura’s 21 day toolbox can help you find it.
Why we love this course
Remember all those conversations you used to have with your partner before you had kids about what kind of parent you want to be? Us too, ha. HA! Crazy, naive fools that we were. The reality is that sometimes it feels like no-one is really thriving at home and the whole parent / child dynamic is a bit lacklustre. It’s hard to face up to this because it seems impossible to know what to do to make it better. It can be easy to become cynical and get stuck in cycles of behaviour that don’t bring out the best in you or your kids.
And then you remember that awful guilt inducing saying your Aunty Maud thrust upon you when you were crying into your newborn: “The days are long but the years are short”. *sob* So, let’s get this sorted. Let’s get you back to the parent you imagined you’d be in those naive conversations all those years ago.
Laura’s course gives you access to 21 days of audio and text support + downloadable content. So you can learn in your own home – in the loo while the kids fight over the remote control outside, if you like. You’ll certainly emerge better equipped to deal with the conflict.
Go on, you can do it, it’s definitely worth it.
You should book this course if
You are a busy parent or carer of children under 10 who wants to raise your parenting game.
What's the format?
- 10-minute audio and text support to your email every day
- Supported by a downloadable PDF that you can keep forever to make your own workbook
The best bits
- Practical professional support
- Learn in your own time
- Information that can be revisited at any time for ongoing support
Want more details? No problem, read on...
Sign up to get your hands on support that will help you:
- Tune into yourself as a leader in your family
- Find your flow as a parent
- Own your parenthood – no more awful feeling of being dragged along by the stream of life and endless firefighting
- Find your calm and methods to keep cool in the midst of challenging behaviour
- Meet your children where they are, with compassion for their big feelings, not from a place of stress and burnout
- Feel closer and more connected to your children
- Have a plan for how you can help and develop your relationship with your children
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: email@example.com