"WTF is happening to my body?" If this sounds like you, this 6 week course is for you. It's a pilot so it's FREE with your Prøject Wøman membership. Grab it while it's hot. Or while you're hot. Or both.
Why we love this course
Gone are the days when the menopause was thought of as being a weeks worth of hot flushes when you’re well into your 50’s. We know better than that now (although if this was your experience of the menopause then LUCKY YOU. Really).
Not only do we know more about the menopause, we’ve also been given a new word to describe all the weird shit that starts to happen to our bodies at the end of our thirties and continues for an eye watering length of time – the peri-menopause.
But, knowledge is power and knowing more about how our bodies change as we grow older will help us to work with the changes rather than rally against them. It will help us to feel in charge of our bodies rather than controlled by them.
In this ground-breaking pilot Abi Adams and Susie Cox will help you to de-construct what you believe to be true about your health so you can head into peri menopause fully aware, armoured and prepared.
Over the 6 weeks you’ll be looking at:
- Emotional health and how to cultivate a fulfilled perspective towards being you.
- What you’ve been told – the stories and advice you’ve been given in the past from skincare to the pill and statins and how they can be impact your hormones.
- What stress is and how it impacts you.
- A research opportunity for you to find out how healthy your hormones, cardiovascular and immune health is.
- Nutrition – what are the greatest foods and how should you be eating them?
- Exercise – exploring how to create a fulfilling longterm relationship with it so you see results in energy, emotional resilience and blood sugar balance.
Sign. us. up.
You should book this course if
You are in your mid to late thirties and you want to get as prepared as possible for the hormonal onslaught to come.
What's the format?
- 1 hour sessions for 6 weeks
- Starts on 8th March at 7.30pm
The best bits
- Expert advice
- Holistic approach
- Live sessions so you can get your questions answered
When's the next course?
Pilot starts on 8th March at 7.30pm
What people say about this course
Already taken this course?
Tell us what you thought: firstname.lastname@example.org